Get the Best Color Prints
If you have a business that demands the best color prints then you need to know how to get consistently great results. Not everyone is aware of the best ways to get bright color prints. Getting the best color prints is easy as long as you know how.
There is a common mistake that many people make when it comes to their office machines. They don’t think about the fact that there are numerous settings that you can customize in your machine. These can do things like maximize print speed on basic documents or help you get the most from any job you are completing– including getting great color prints. All you will need to do is follow these few steps to get the best color prints from your office copier.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
If you follow these steps then you should be able to start seeing the best color prints that your machine can offer.