A lot of companies continue working with their Houston copier company because the process to return a copier through a leasing company can be a complete pain. The first concern is making sure you do not miss the bus. What does this mean? There is an amount of time where you have to notify a leasing company of your intent to return a copier to them. If you are too late, it’s totally possible you’ll get the joy of being stuck in another year of a copier lease. Even work is if you already signed the paperwork for the new copier. Then you can end up paying for 2 copiers for a year!
So, what can you do? Here are a few simple steps every Houston company should consider in buying a copier!
- Make sure you know when the windows for notifying your leasing company closes. If you know this and give the proper notification, this can save you a ton of headache
- If you are sending a copier back yourself, take lots of pictures as you package the copier and make sure to remove and package seperately all copier supplies
- Don’t get so overwhelmed that you just sign another bad lease to not have to deal with the copier return
- Ask questions of the copier companies you are working with. See if they can help you package up the old copier as a condition to getting the new copier deal
- Don’t lease unless you have an accounting reason to do so. The interest rates are not favorable to the Houston company looking to purchase a copier.
If you would like to get a copier quote here in Houston, please give us a call today and one of our professional sales associates will be happy to get together with you and put together a program for getting your Houston company an amazing copier deal today!
Please call us for your copier needs in the Houston, TX area!